Doctor Who: The Great Game

Объявление

"The Great Game" — это уникальная ФРИ по мотивам вселенной Doctor Who, где любой персонаж знает, что находится в вымышленном мире. Тета Сигма, обычный студент, создал Конвертер Реальности, с помощью которого миллионы людей смогли погружаться в Игру. <...>
Таймлайн — осень 2065 года.
Сюжет | FAQ | Гостевая
Информация о мире | Правила
Объявления администрации:

осень 2014 г.
Проект находится в стадии переработки. Палочкой не тыкать - откроемся к лету. Или летом.
24.06.2014 г.
Были изменены пункты информации о мире: политика, Конвертер. Просьба ознакомиться с изменениями. За вычитку спасибо гейм-мастеру.

17.06.2014 г.
В Игру срочно разыскиваются: Клара, Ривер Сонг, Джек Харкнесс, сотрудники Торчвуда и прочие канонные персонажи! Смотреть акции.
Мы открылись! Ура!

Сюжетные эпизоды:

Вселенная в кармане (09.06.2065 г.) - the Master
Прочие эпизоды:

Мы вас заранее боимся! (53 век) - the Editor
Баннеры:

Doctor Who: Don't Panic Реклама текстовых ролевых игр

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Doctor Who: The Great Game » Введение » Гостевая

Гостевая

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 74

Здесь можно задать любой интересующий вас вопрос и придержать персонажа. Вам ответят)

Придержаны:

Патологоанатом Никто, да.)

I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

fantastic issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service? Cheers!

excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you've a huge readers' base already!

We stumbled over here   different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in web explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large section of people will miss your magnificent writing due to this problem.

I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

It's awesome to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all mates concerning this post, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's content all the time along with a mug of coffee.

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is accessible on net?

Quality articles is the crucial to invite the people to pay a visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!

Appreciating the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

When someone writes an article he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!

I am now not sure the place you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

Here’s where to paddle, hike, climb and stay in Northern Ontario, Canada
From trails to trains, there are plenty of adventures to be had in Canada’s great outdoors.

about-company-review.ru/ - отзывы по компаниям ARTNET STUDIO из раздела разработка веб сервера в Москва.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Doctor Who: The Great Game » Введение » Гостевая